The Consultative Committee of ITC Trust Fund (CCITF)
The CCITF reviews the use of funds available through the ITC Trust Fund in consultation with the ITC Secretariat and referencing ITC's strategic documents.
The CCITF reviews the use of funds then makes recommendations to the Joint Advisory Group (JAG) for future use of ITF funds, as deemed appropriate.
The Committee also reviews periodically the progress made in the implementation of programmes financed by ITF and agrees on monitoring and evaluation mechanisms which address issues of relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, capacity-building and sustainability.
The Committee meets twice a year, or more frequently if and when required.
More information about CCITF can be found in the Terms of Reference of the Committee.
27th meeting of the CCITF
The 27th CCITF meeting will take place on 2 June 2023. The committee will review the CCITF Report Jan - Dec 2022.
- Agenda of the meeting
- CCITF Report Jan - Dec 2022
- ITC 27th CCITF Minutes 2 June 2023 (available soon)
Reports and minutes of the meetings of the CCITF:
- CCITF Report Jan - June 2022
- CCITF Report Jan - Dec 2021
- CCITF Report Jan - June 2021
- CCITF Report Jan - Dec 2020
- CCITF Report Jan - Jun 2020
- ITC 26th CCITF Minutes 19 October 2022
- ITC 25th CCITF Minutes 1 June 2022
- ITC 24th CCITF Minutes 8 Dec 2021
- ITC 23rd CCITF Minutes 24 June 2021
- ITC 22nd CCITF Minutes 13 Nov 2020
- ITC 21st CCITF Minutes 19 June 2020