Registration open for the World Export Development Forum 2023
WEDF 2023 offers a forward-looking vision to diversify trade in ways that are green, digital and organic – and to bring small businesses into regional and global trade. Conference discussions and related events highlight solutions to guide small businesses and the wider world of trade towards a more stable, sustainable future.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders, including women and young entrepreneurs
- Business support organizations
- Financial institutions
Join us for:
- High-level debates and panel discussions on trade diversification topics, including green export opportunities; harnessing digital innovation; and access to finance.
- Private-sector consultations for businesses in landlocked developing countries (LLDCs) to help shape the agenda of the 2024 UN Ministerial Conference for LLDCs.
- The Youth Ecopreneur Awards, the green pitch competition for young social entrepreneurs.
- The launch of the Mongolia SheTrades Hub.
- Business meetings, clinics and networking opportunities including in the natural fibres, leather, and ICT services sectors (for more information, contact Ms. Olha Krylova at okrylova [at] intracen.org (subject: Business%20meetings%20at%20WEDF%202023) target="_blank"). For other further inquiries, please contact us at wedf [at] intracen.org.
- Training and capacity building on quality management, market linkages, and more.
WEDF 2023 is hosted by the International Trade Centre and the Government of Mongolia at the Shangri-La Ulaanbaatar from 26-29 June 2023.
To register for the event, for the programme overview and for further information, please visit https://indico.un.org/e/wedf2023.
After the conference, we invite you to take advantage of the tourism opportunities on offer in Mongolia and experience its stunning landscapes and rich culture and history.
Information on tourism packages will be available soon at https://indico.un.org/e/wedf2023
Find out from CNN Travel Why 2023 is the year to visit Mongolia.