L’ITC publie son Rapport annuel 2011 (en)
In 2011 ITC delivered more trade-related technical assistance (TRTA) than in any previous year, even after adjusting for exchange rate fluctuations, exceeding its delivery target and demonstrating credible results across all of its performance measures, according to ITC’s Annual Report, prepared ahead of ITC’s Joint Advisory Group meeting to be held in Geneva on 21-22 May.
- Building awareness and improving the availability and use of trade intelligence
- Strengthening trade support institutions (TSIs)
- Enhancing policies for the benefit of exporting enterprises
- Building the export capacity of enterprises to respond to market opportunities
- Mainstreaming inclusiveness and sustainability into trade promotion and export development policies.